Kindergarten Registration for new students: September 2018
Parents have (or will this week) receive acceptance and/or wait-list letters for PS 101.
2018-2019 Kindergarten registration begins on Monday, March 26th and ends on Friday, April 27th
For those who have been accepted—->you MUST Call the school at 718-372-0221 and speak to Secretary Ms. Josephine for an appointment time.
******For those who have a wait-list letter or were assigned elsewhere, you may call the school for more information and next steps*****
When calling for an appointment, if you need a translator for registration, we will have translators at the school on the following days:
Monday, March 26th
Tuesday, March 27th
Wednesday, March 28th
Thursday, March 29th
Tuesday, April 10th
Friday, April 13th
For Registration, YOU NEED:
- Child has to accompany the parent
- Child’s birth certificate or Passport or record of baptism
- Two (2) proofs of address/residency: such as utility bill (gas/electric/water), lease agreement,
- Cable bill, NYS Driver’s License, documentation on letterhead from federal, state or local
- Government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources
- Administration, ACS, property tax bill, IDNYC card, Income Tax form, official payroll from Employer
- Immunization record
- Copy of your child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan) if your child has one.