Greetings 101 Families,
We know this is a new challenge for many parents to balance being a care-taker, doing their own work and helping their children with school work. We appreciate you and thank you for your help during this time of transition to Digital Remote Learning.
Please be advised of the following:
- Attendance– students must actively do work during the day PLUS fill out the attendance sheet to be logged as present for the day.
- Teachers have classroom hours posted on their Google Classroom page. They are unavailable during certain hours of the day such as their Lunch and Preparation Period (AKA Prep period- planning time), as well as after school.
- School work is posted throughout the day and your child should be doing the work and submitting it through Google Classroom daily.
- Some teachers may use Zoom video conferencing to speak to your kids live on video or solely through audio. If you don’t want your child on video, make sure the video is off on your computer (quickest way to do this is put a post-it over the camera lens).
- PS101 is still serving Grab-and-Go Breakfast and Lunch daily from 7:30am-1:30pm.
- Cluster teachers will respond to student work on the day they are scheduled to see them. For example, if your child has Music Monday, then Ms. Bove will respond on Monday. Make sure your child signs the attendance form on the cluster page.
- Please ensure to keep a list of websites and passwords for your children.