To the outstanding 4th and 5th Grade students at PS 101-
We would love your help!!!
It’s your turn to be the teacher 🙂
With your parent’s permission, if you would like to record yourself reading a book for our younger students in grades Kindergarten through Grade 2 and do a read-aloud just like your teachers always did for you and your class, I will post your videos for our younger kids to see.
Here are the steps:
- Ask your parent permission to do this activity and ask them to record you.
- Practice reading a book in the same way your teachers did (read a page then show the picture).
- When ready, have your parent introduce you (by first name only) and then record you reading.
****if your parent doesn’t introduce you, I cannot post the video****
- Either post the video on Instagram with #PS101readaloud or upload the video to your ps101k Google Drive and share the link with me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- I will share your read-aloud with our PS 101 families.
Together- we are going to make this learning experience incredible!