Good morning PS 101 Families,
Tomorrow we finish up our iReady diagnostic with a focus on MATH. Reminder, iReady diagnostics (think of it like a doctor “check-up”), helps us measure student progress and growth over the year. it’s VERY IMPORTANT that you do not assist your child with the diagnostic as it will lead to a false result and create a problem for your child for all future iReady use as they will be getting work that may be too hard.
Additionally, it’s important for students to take breaks throughout the diagnostic. Students will have an entire school day to complete the diagnostic and should take the diagnostic in 20-minute increments.
A sample schedule is provided below.
- NEW Video Guidance for Families Administering the i-Ready Diagnostic from Home(English) Video
- Family Diagnostic Check-list: A list of to-dos for being as supportive as possible with your student(s) English | Spanish
- Website: Family Guidance for Supporting Students Using i-Ready Assessment at Home This Spring (English and Spanish)
The two designated testing days are:
- Tuesday May 19, 2020: ELA iReady Exam
- Tuesday May 26, 2020: Math iReady Exam