Good morning PS 101 Families,
Principal Korrol will be holding a Zoom meeting with parents to give updates about the beginning of school, as well as answer your questions.
Meeting Date/Time: September 11, 2020 at 9am.
- You must use your (or your child’s) DOE email address- this was the address given to our students in late June.
- The Zoom meeting will allow up to 300 participants.
- You may call in or use your computer with the information below.
- Ensure your name is posted on your Zoom or phone. If the name comes in as “Galaxy Phone xyz”, (for example), you will not be admitted. We need to see names.
- Doors will open at approx 8:50am
Parents with Children in Grades 1-5 use this information:
Meeting ID: 924 0608 2007
One tap mobile
Parents with incoming Pre-K and Kindergarten students ONLY, use this information:
Meeting ID: 896 9732 7246