Calling all 2020 Graduates!
On Wednesday, September 23rd, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM, we will be distributing all student diplomas in our schoolyard. We will also be distributing student’s 2020 yearbooks to those students who have pre-ordered and paid. A parent or guardian my sign for your child’s Diploma and/or yearbook.
*Please be advised, unfortunately your teachers may not be available during the pick-up times. It is solely distribution by school personnel.
Under the circumstances, we were unable to provide you with your graduating class yearbook timely and we thank you for your patience. We will also be returning Any personal items from individual student desks to their owners when you are picking up your yearbook and diploma. Additionally, any senior student/family entitled to a refund check for senior activities will be reimbursed accordingly.
If a family member other than a parent/guardian will be picking up your child’s diploma/Yearbook/personal items, please state this in a written notes for the individual to bring with them. You may also send an email to our Parent Coordinator, Ms. Margaret Lloyd at MLloyd2@schools.nyc.gov or our School Aide, Ms. Linda Cino at LCino@schools.nyc.gov.
Please follow health and safety protocols in respecting others:
- Please be advised if you do not come during your class’ time, you will not able to pick up the Diploma or yearbook September 23.
- *It is necessary for all visitors to follow social distancing requirements with 6 feet apart.
- *Please wear a face mask when coming to and from the PS 101 schoolyard.
- *Please be prepared with your own pen, so you can sign for your child items and we can ensure health and safety precautions together.
- *All graduates and their parent/guardian must enter through the 24th Ave. gated entrance.
- *No persons will be permitted in the schoolyard without facemasks.
We will have staff members set up with tables in the schoolyard for a smooth distribution of materials and we will ask for your cooperation in advance to assist us in following instructions. As your children start a new chapter in their lives with intermediate school, we wish them the best of luck always.
Please follow the schedule below for 2020 GRADUATES on WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23rd:
Class 501> 8:30-9:30 am
Class 502> 9:30-10:30 am
Class 503> 10:30-11:30 am
Class 504> 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Class 505> 12:30 -1:30 pm
Class 506> 12:30 – 1:30 pm
Please ensure to come during your specific class time.