The DOE and the Department of Youth and Community Development (DYCD) are collaborating to launch Learning Bridges – a new program that will provide free child care options for children from 3-K through 8th grade from 8am -3pm on days when they are scheduled for remote learning. There are over 200 Learning Bridge sites around the City and each site will be matched with at least one school to recruit students. We are excited to inform you that PS101 has been paired with the below Learning Bridges site.
The site name and contact information for the PS101 paired Learning Bridges sites is listed below:
- CBO Name: St Vincent’s Services Inc
- Learning Lab Site: Surfside Gardense
- Learning Lab Site Address: 2940 West 31st Street, Brooklyn, NY, 11224
- CBO Contact: Radayza Montas
- CBO Contact Title: Program Director
- CBO Contact Phone Number: 347-633-1341
Note, students must be enrolled in blended learning/hybrid schedules (100% remote students are not eligible) and attend PS101 (or reside in a matched homeless shelter) to be able to attend a Learning Bridges program. To enroll in Learning Bridges, families should fill out the application available here: www.schools.nyc.gov/learningbridges.