Greetings PS 101 Families:
Please be advised the second marking period for the school term has ended and you will be receiving your child’s report card on Wednesday, March 3rd. You will also have the opportunity to set-up a conference with your child’s teacher on March 4th (afternoon and evening)
The PS 101 Academic Policy:
Academic Area Performance Levels in ELA, MATH, SCIENCE, SOCIAL STUDIES
> EXCEEDS STANDARDS (ME)
> ABOVE STANDARDS (MA)
> MEETS STANDARDS (MT)
> NOT MET STANDARDS (N)
> INSUFFICIENT INFORMATION (NL)
There are two ways for you to retrieve your child’s Report Card online (we do not give out paper report cards):
- Use the mystudent.nyc account: student grades, tests scores, reading level, enrollment history, transportation, health, attendance, fitness data, scheduling and more. Translated versions for your child’s report card:
Go to: schools.nyc.gov; Scroll to: My Student and Click on the blue icon/box; Select: Student Records and Transcripts (right side) and Click; Select: Report Cards on the right side and Click.
- Log into TeachHub using your child’s account and look under “student documents”.
Appointments have already been scheduled by your child’s teacher.
**If you don’t have an appointment, contact your child’s teacher through Google Classroom or Remind today.
If you are unable to participate in Parent-Teacher Conference, please know you can contact your child’s teacher and arrange an appointment during their regular office hours which are 2:00pm-2:20pm daily unless otherwise indicated.
*Thursday March 4th > Half-Day of School > Afternoon Session: 12:20pm-2:20 pm; Evening Session from 4:00-6:30 pm
- ALL Students dismissed at 11am
- (Kindergarten and Grade 1 at 10:50am)
- There will be No Live teaching or Student work will posted in the afternoon.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child’s teacher directly.