To all of our Remote Students who opted-in to In-Person/Blended learning we look forward to seeing you on Monday or Thursday!
On Monday April 26, we welcome back students who are in school 5 days a week and the “A” group.
The B” Group begin this Thursday April 29.
- You must fill out your Consent to test form on your Student Account (students who do not fill this out will not be allowed to return to in-person learning)
- You must complete the Daily Health Screener before entering our school yard
- Student arrival is:
8:30am for Grades 3, 4, 5, and PK
8:40am for Grades K, 1, and 2
- Masks must be worn at all times while in School
- Student dismissal is 1:45pm. Dismissal Map
- 2021-blended-learning-calendar-4 (January- June 2021)
If you have any questions, please call the school at 718-372-0221