Dear Parents and Guardians of Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten and new admits to PS 101,
You are now able to set up your child’s @nycstudents.net email account. Your child will need this email to participate in the Remote Learning which all students will have at some point during the week. Please set this up before September 13, 2021.
The Department of Education would like all students city wide to have the same email domain. This will allow your child to take their login credentials with them when they graduate and use them for High School. NYCStudents.net
Single Sign On!
One other benefit to this is that students will only need one login to access all of their remote learning applications. So no more worrying about having to remember separate logins for things like Pearson Math, Google Classroom, etc. Once your child logs in with their @nycstudents.net account they will be able to access these applications right from their dashboard.
To get started you will need to retrieve your NYC DOE Student Account. It’s easy! Follow the instructions below.
DOE Student Account Retrieval Instructions
- START by clicking on the Student Account Self Service link: https://idm.nycenet.edu/students/start.form
- Enter your 9-digit Student ID (OSIS) number:
- You can access your child’s 9 digit OSIS number by calling 718-935-5100
- You can Email: M. Lloyd2@schools.nyc.gov with your child’s name, grade and birthday and Ms. Margaret reply within 24-48 hours with your child’s 9 Digit OSIS#
- Enter your birthday.
- Click Continue.
- If the information you enter matches your student record, your username will be displayed.
- Your student ID is your username followed by @nycstudents.net. For example, if your username is JaneD, your student account ID might be JaneD@nycstudents.net or JaneD47@nycstudents.net
- You will be asked to set up a password that only you will know.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click Update Password.
If you would like a preview of how to do this, please use the link below and watch the step by step video:
The process should take no more than 5 minutes. Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you on Monday, September 13th.