Dear PS 101 Families:
The Special Education Office will be hosting several live webinars for Kindergarten Orientation Meetings. These events are geared toward families of students with disabilities born in 2018 and will focus on the Kindergarten Individualized Education Program (IEP), education services for school-aged students, and applying to Kindergarten. If you have any questions regarding Turning 5 meetings please email email@example.com.
You must register in advance for the live webinars by going to https://www.goto.com/webinar/join and entering the Webinar ID for the date you would like to attend. The webinars will be taking place on the upcoming dates:
- Thursday, November 10th at 6:00 PM / Webinar ID: 148-708-067
- Tuesday, December 6th at 9:30 AM / Webinar ID: 685-241-067
- Thursday, December 8th at 6:00 PM (SPANISH ONLY) / Webinar ID: 242-388-979
- Tuesday, January 24th at 9:30 AM (SPANISH ONLY) / Webinar ID: 112-309-451
- Thursday, January 26 at 9:30 AM / Webinar ID: 707-389-771
For more information, please download the webinar flyer using the link below. Flyers are available in Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, French, Haitian Creole, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and Urdu.