Dear PS 101 Families,
This online event is for families with children born in 2018, 2019, and 2020. We look forward to sharing how to learn about schools and programs, how to use MySchools—the online school directory and application system, how to submit a 3-K and pre-K application, and how to add your child to kindergarten waitlists now that the kindergarten application has closed. After the presentation, we will respond to your questions.
No registration is required to join; however, a passcode (provided below) is required to join the online event.
HOW TO JOIN ANY EVENT
Each event is hosted live online.
- Join us on Zoom by clicking hereat the event’s start time.
- Webinar ID: 919 6957 2985 | Passcode: 123456
- Or call in at: +1 646 558 8656 | Phone Conference ID: 91969572985#
UPCOMING EVENT DETAILS AND LANGUAGE SUPPORTS
- February15, 6pm to 7pm | Event held in English.
- For interpretation in Bengali during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 962 308 738#
For interpretation in Korean during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 657 287 270#
- For interpretation in Spanish during this event, call +1 347-966-4114 | Phone Conference ID: 634 876 446#
العربية / বাংলা / 中文 / Français / Kreyòl ayisyen / 한국어 / Русский / Español / اردو
Can’t Join for an Event or Want a Review?
A captioned recording is posted to schools.nyc.gov/ESEvents.
The Elementary Admissions Teams, Office of Student Enrollment
Be sure to sign up for our elementary school admissions mailing list.