Dear Future PS 101 Parents,
Families who applied for PS101 through an online application will receive confirmation of school choice today. If you are offered a seat at PS101, you will receive a second email from Josephine “Jtartam” with information on next steps for registration including a calendar link for you to to come in with your child and supporting documents (all information will be included in the email you receive).
Registration is not complete until you come to the school with your child and documents. If you do not register during the days listed below, your child’s seat will be forfeited to another student on the waiting list.
For those that received an offer for PS101, congratulations as you are about to have
an amazing school experience for your child 🙂
For you to begin planning, the dates below are the registration dates with available translators.
All days will have English available. When you receive the email, you will be able to register a date and time for you to come in and complete registration.
- Monday, April 24 – Chinese (中文)
- Tuesday, April 25 – Russian/Uzbek (русский/o’zbek)
- Wednesday, April 26 – Spanish (español)
- Thursday, April 27 – Chinese (中文) and Mandarin Dual Language Parents
- Friday, April 28 – Russian/Uzbek (русский/o’zbek)
- Monday, May 1 – Urdu (اردو)
- Thursday, May 4 – Arabic (عربي)
- Friday, May 5 – Russian/Uzbek (русский/o’zbek)
- Monday, May 8 – Spanish (español)
- Tuesday, May 9 – Chinese (中文) and Mandarin Dual Language Parents
- Wednesday, May 10 – Chinese (中文) /Spanish (español)