Dear Parents or Guardians,
Starting Tuesday, June 28, 2022, free summer meals will be available to all New York City children and teens ages 18 years and younger at hundreds of public schools, community pool centers and designated parks throughout New York City. No registration, documentation, or ID is required to receive a free breakfast or lunch meal.
Free Summer Meal Program Details:
- Meals are FREE to children and teens ages 18 and younger who visit a summer meals site.
- Breakfast and lunch meals served follow USDA nutrition guidelines and include a variety of fresh and delicious foods.
- Breakfast will be available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 9:15AM and lunch from 11:00 AM to 1:15PM* at participating locations.
- To find participating locations near you, visit www.schools.nyc.gov/summermeals, call 311 or text NYC Food to 304-304**
- No registration, documentation, or ID needed. You can just bring your child to a summer meals site in your community.
- Three (3) open sites near this school are:
- PS 97 (1855 Stillwell Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11223)
- IS 228 (228 Ave. S, Brooklyn, NY 11223)
- IS 303 (501 West Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11224)
*Program operating dates and times may change.