Please see below, options that may be available to you.
- AlticeUSA is providing free internet service for all students for 60 days. Please call 866-200-9522 to enroll.
- Comcast – Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free. To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Spectrum – Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
- Charter – Charter is offering free internet for 2 months. 1 (877) 906-9121
- AT&T – AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families.
- Sprint – Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile – T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
*Please note there is no affiliation or legal responsibility between the Dept of Education and these companies. Any concerns, please contact the company directly