Pandemic EBT (PEBT) funds

Dear PS 101 Families,

As of June 14, 2021, the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance (OTDA) began issuing Pandemic EBT (PEBT) funds to cover the cost of school meals lost due to COVID-related school closures throughout the 2020-21 school year.

You need to request a replacement card ONLY if you received P-EBT funds for Spring 2020 (prior to June 14, 2021) through a P-EBT card OR a Medicaid CBIC, used the funds, AND lost or discarded the card.

For Assistance:
You may need to call EBT Customer Service 1-888-328-6399. For more information visit: Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) | OTDA –

*If you still have a NYS-P-EBT card or the Medicaid CBIC you used before, you do not need a replacement* *If you were ineligible for P-EBT funds for Spring 2020, you do not need to request a replacement*

Please note that fund distribution is still ongoing and your card may not have been funded yet.