Please Be Advised that PS 101 is Closed for the Summer Due to Construction.
There will be no one available at the school to take your calls and the voicemail box may be filled.
If you need assistance during the summer:
- Parents/Guardians may log into their NYC Schools account at mystudent.nyc for information on grades and attendance. A message will be posted when State test scores are available, however we do not expect results until September 2018.
- Supply Lists for September can be found by clicking here.
- Teachers/Substitutes seeking employment may email the Principal.
- If you need to register your child, please see below and call the school on August 27th.
- All other inquiries may call or email Parent Coordinator Margaret Lloyd.
You may email or call the Parent Coordinator at email@example.com (347-563-4680) or email Principal Korrol at Gkorrol@ps101k.com.
*Please allow additional time for responses due to vacation schedules.
PS 101 will re-open with limited office staff starting August 27th.
School Starts September 5, 2018
Have a Wonderful Summer…
For new registrants only:
For Registration, YOU NEED:
- Child has to accompany the parent
- Child’s birth certificate or Passport or record of baptism
- Two (2) proofs of address/residency: such as utility bill (gas/electric/water), lease agreement,
- Cable bill, NYS Driver’s License, documentation on letterhead from federal, state or local
- Government agency, including the IRS, the City Housing Authority, Human Resources
- Administration, ACS, property tax bill, IDNYC card, Income Tax form, official payroll from Employer
- Immunization record
- Copy of your child’s IEP (Individual Education Plan) if your child has one.