Dear PS 101 Families:
Please pay close attention to the BOOK Pick-Up Schedule below.
To prepare you for child’s quality remote learning experience and instructional needs, we will be setting up grade specific time slots for workbook and learning material pick-up in our schoolyard on Monday, September 21st and Tuesday, September 22nd:
Please respect our rules for organization and health/safety protocols:
- You can ONLY come at the designated time for your Grade
- You must enter through the 24th Avenue gated entrance.
- *No persons will be permitted in the schoolyard without facemasks.
- *We ask for ONE member of each family to pick-up the learning materials In which your child will need for at-home instruction.
- *It is necessary for all visitors to follow social distancing requirements with 6 feet apart when coming to and from the PS 101 schoolyard.
- *We will have staff members set up with tables in the schoolyard for a smooth distribution of materials.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
Grade KINDERGARTEN > 8:15 am – 9:30 am
GRADE 1> 9:45 am – 11:00 am
GRADE 2> 11:15 am – 12:30 pm
GRADE 3> 12:45 pm – 2:00 pm
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
GRADE 4> 8:15 am – 9:30 am
GRADE 5> 9:45 am – 11:00 am
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23: Last Year’s 5th Grades pick up Yearbooks and Diplomas as per the previous website schedule
We ask for your cooperation in advance to assist us and following instructions. As your children start a new chapter in their lives, we wish them the best of luck and promise the ultimate 101 Experience.