Greetings 101 families-
Congratulations on your child completing their school year! I know we don’t have all the celebrations we normally have, but it is important for you and your family to create a celebration for your child so they understand the value of their hard work this year and honor it. Think back to your own childhood, sometimes it is the simplicity of a parent or loved one giving you a great big hug, looking in your eyes and telling you how proud they are of you, that creates a warm memory that lasts forever.
When I reflect upon this year, to me it’s a reminder of how important it is to appreciate all we have in our life. As we never know what the next day will bring, it’s the small every day moments, the relationships we have, and our ability to see what is possible in each day that can make life amazing.
At this point, we don’t know what September will look like for school opening, but whether we return partially, fully or remotely, there’s one thing I know for sure- the PS 101 staff will make it the best situation possible for your children!
A few reminders:
- Report Cards will be available in your MySchools account on Monday June 29.
- Summer Work for 101 students will be posted next week. Please ensure your child does the work so they are ready and prepared for September.
- Supply lists will also be posted next week.
- Teachers are not available over the summer– their Remind texting service and Google Classrooms will be closed. If you have any questions, please call Ms. Margaret.
- I will update the PS101 website with new information as I receive it. If you are subscribed, you will get these notifications automatically.
- You can also sign up for Remind text messaging from me. If you don’t have the code, you can call Ms. Margaret and she can give it to you.
- PS 101 is open for summer meals– breakfast and lunch as a grab and go.
Be well and safe-
#ps101 #proudprincipal #korrol #graduation #summerlearning #education #lastdayofschool