Dear Families of PS 101,
PS 101 parents are invited to have “Coffee with Principal Korrol”.
We’re happy to announce that for the 2022-23 school year, we will have “Coffee with Korrol” in person. During this 45 minute meeting, you’ll meet Principal Korrol, learn about expectations for your child’s specific grade, discuss Parenting tips and have a chance to ask questions directly to Principal Korrol, and have coffee!!
As per DOE guidelines, you MUST have proof of COVID-19 vaccination (2 vaccines that took place more than 2 weeks ago) to enter the school. If you are unable to attend, the meeting will be recorded and posted on our website.
***You will need to show BOTH your ID and Vaccination card to the security guard at the main lobby on the day of the meeting
Parents who are interested in attending this meeting must register for their specific grade by clicking the grade link below.
Dates of these meetings are listed below:
(Click your child’s grade below to register now)
- Kindergarten – Friday, September 23 at 9:00 AM
- 5th Grade – Friday, September 30 at 9:00 AM
- 2nd Grade – Friday, October 7 at 9:00 AM
- 4th Grade – Friday, October 14 at 9:00 AM
- 1st Grade – Friday, October 21 at 9:00 AM
- 3rd Grade – Friday, October 28 at 9:00 AM
- Pre-K– Friday, November 4 at 9:00 AM
*Please be advised that dates are subject to change
We hope you are able to attend and I look forward to seeing you.