Good morning PS 101 Families,
Please use this link to join our PTA meeting this Tuesday July 28 at 9am. During this meeting, I will provide you with the information I currently have about September and school openings, as well as answer your questions. Please note, there are a lot more questions than answers at this time as we await further guidance from NYC and the NYCDOE.
- You must use your (or your child’s) DOE email address- this was the address given to our students in late June.
- The Zoom meeting will allow up to 300 participants.
- You may call in or use your computer with the information below.
- Ensure your name is posted on your Zoom or phone. If the name comes in as “Galaxy Phone xyz”, (for example), you will not be admitted. We need to see names.
- Doors will open at approx 8:50am
- In the event the link doesn’t work or there is an issue, I will post a new link on our website the morning of.
- I am aware that incoming Pre-K/Kindergarten students do not have a DOE email address. You can try using the phone number below to enter.
Principal Korrol is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Principal Korrol’s Zoom Meeting
Time: Jul 28, 2020 08:50 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
1-646-558-8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 918 4352 4816